Tuesday, September 14, 2010

qO.Op

Hihi!
Haven't been able to online due to parental control.
And when I had some time to go online, I contribute my time to this blog and cabal botting! D=
Such nice Salt pls.

My absence caused certain people to miss me badly.
For proof, please click here.
It's okay, I understand. =D

And, let's not forget..
Finally got chance to upload this. The completed 500-piece Sleeping-Mickey-and-all-Disney-characters jigsaw puzzle! Done this thing in more than 5 hours. =/
Was quite fun though. Hehehehe.

Another thing, I recently grew interest for this author 九把刀 (Giddens). A very authentic author with quite out-of-the-box writing style.
Especially liked this book.
后青春期的诗 Poetry of the Day After
The cover illustration looks like ChengZhi, but don't judge a book by its cover! It's a pretty good read.

I think this update ends here. =X

Good luck to all SPM-trial-taking nerds!


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment