Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I am next qT_Tp

OMGWTFBBQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
At the beginning of exam FP WeiWen is sick
Then followed by the bertahannuth ChingYeap
Then next is _|_ cheap ChengZhi
Now is o0o0o Daena sick

OMGGGGGGGG I AM NEXT D: D: D: D: D:
I don't wanna get sick during class trip!! >.<
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!11111oneone

By the way SPM is almost over!
Only left Chinese (and Tamil for Daena)!
Soon we will be freebirds!
But my life after SPM still very busy pls qT_Tp
14th-15th December stay overnight at Westin
21st-24th December going Penang class trip
28th December-2nd January go Taipei
18th January college life starts

SUCH RUSHED LIFE PLS qT.Tp
Dunno got who going January intake at Taylors with me qT_Tp Only got yeesow now >.<

Wow wrote alot adi hehe <3
All the best for your final paper!


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment