Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sex Day.

Well it's Report Card day today. Its quite sex for me as my mum was the last one who came to collect my report card. So I guess other people(you know who you are) were so disappointed because they cannot see my mum face. XD

Mr. Wong KK said that I am quite δΉ– (keyword please.) But the only problem of me is that I am so lazy so wow. My parents didn't say much about me after that, but they just hope that I can be hardworking abit and go for tuitions (60.33 purata without tuition please). Then I also like "Ok la~ Ok la~ You say what then what la~" Lol.

Since I was the last one to get my report card back, Mr. Wong KK talked to my mum until he reaches his office in school... But that wasn't a bad thing -- I found out that actually Wong KK quite friendly and nice lo~~ Not like what we thought of him since the start of the year. Those who offended him the day before the report card day should really regret of what they said. o.O

That's all. My first post. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment