Friday, September 4, 2009

The Hunt For The Gift Ep. 3

Tomorrow is Wei Ying's birthday party, so we gotta get a present for her. And today's the day we go Mid Valley to hunt that gift down! Unfortunately only me and ChengZhi are attending the hunt. The other female dogs don't have enough CONFIDENCE.

We waited very long for the bus. It was actually my fault, cause when the MetroBus came I said we'll wait for RapidKL. And then we wait for almost an hour. Sorry ChenghZhi! Sorry Sorry!

We had lunch at food court. Then we walked around the whole mall to hunt a gift. But I'll tell you, CZ is really fluctuating. And very nervous. Serious. We went across a quite nice purse at Jusco gifts department. It was really nice, but ChengZhi was so picky.... He kept on commenting on the bads and cacatness of the purse. But I guess we all can understand ChengZhi... It's a present for Wei Ying. What do you expect?

Then we went to Roxy. And I consumed alot of chemical energy to convince ChengZhi to buy a damn nice pink purse. You know how fluctuating he is? Keep picking here and there.... But finally we bought that pink, nice purse anyway. Hope Wei Ying will like it. Then we went to get it wrapped up. There were many selections of wrapping bags, and I chose the one with "With Love" written. Then ChengZhi fluctuated again, and quickly chose another one with a teddy. "Avoid misunderstandings" he said. =(

I'll let you in on a little secret. Today I went to Jusco Toys Department too. I have this hidden desire....... This hidden dream to BUY A LEGO! It's been more than 4 years I didn't enjoyed building LEGO stuff. But when I went to the LEGO section and checked the prices, my hidden dream broke and drifted away. Apparently, the price for 1 small, tiny LEGO car is RM 50.

Then we went to MPH. I bought a cool book named CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS AND THE INVASION OF THE INCREDIBLY NAUGHTY CAFETERIA LADIES FROM OUTER SPACE (AND THE SUBSEQUENT ASSAULT OF THE EQUALLY EVIL LUNCHROOM ZOMBIE NERDS). It's my 2nd time buying the book from this series, and trust me, it's got humour. =D

Oh, I gave ChengZhi a free ride too. His house is nice... And he's got a very cute little dog too. Really cute, knows how to welcome its master... But not as cute as Wei Wen's sister. No competition.

Last but not least, happy birthday Wei Ying! Hope you like our present.... With a big part of it from ChengZhi! =D


Salty

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, S3x gang! I love the purse very much! =D Thx!

    Wei Ying

    ReplyDelete