Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wei Ying's Sweet Sixteen on 5/9/2009

Well, after Sian Wei and I bought the present, its time for party!! :D

The party scheduled from 4pm afternoon to 10pm night, of course you can stayed longer if you wanted. I went her house by mum's car, had Ie Jue on the ride with me, coz she doesn't have transportation.

Hmm, so nostalgic, her house haven't changed a bit since last time I attended her party at form one. When I stepped into the house, I saw Ching Yeap sitting on the sofa, grinning at me. Most of her cousins were having fun with the PS2. Well, her house is well-decorated.

Sian Wei and Wei Wen reached her house at around 5pm. There was a station game organized by the girls. Luckily, I was teamed with Sian Wei while the other two bitches together as another team. Oh ya, we also teamed up with Wei Ying's little brother, I don't know what his name was. After we received the first clue to find our respective station, her brother, was tied up with another boy with gold chain which I also don't know what his name was, sprinted cluelessly together. Sian Wei and I don't understand what the clue means, in addition, we are not familiar with her living area, so we followed the two boys blindly. After half an hour, we haven't found the first station, the two boys even did the wrong task by painting lips with lipstick which we not supposed to do. They even spoiled the lipstick -.- . After some serious thinking, we managed to reach our first station. The task is to use mouth, without any help from limbs, collect 10 sweets from a basin filled with flour within a limited time. Those number of sweets failed to collect will be forced to eat it with chili sauce. The only girl in the team volunteered to immerse her face inside the flour. So, we let her do it :D . Who knows she only took out 3 sweets. Lol, poor Sian Wei ate 5 of those sweets, 2 more Im not sure who are it. I was being a kelefeh, taking waters to support him all the way throughout the progress. Then, we found our next station not too long after the first task. We met Wei Wen and Ching Yeap with their team. Wei Wen's mouth was colored with charming lipstick which made me laughed inattentively. The second task is to fill some random numbers of cups with water by using another cup with 5 holes on it. Then, we will have to blow the ping pong ball all the way from the first cup to the last ones. The remaining cups which the ball failed to proceed will dependent on the cups of bitter gourd juice that we are going to drink. In the end, we had to drink 5 cups of it which is equivalent to the number of peoples in my team, hooray! We proceeded to the third station which much difficulty. We have to find Mei Yen. She very ganas, hide inside the room and had all the girls covered for her. The room which I predicted (I was correct) that she was inside occupied by Wei Wen and Ching Yeap which they were proceeding with their task by doing Sorry Sorry Pumping to make the girls laugh. While my task is different, they demanded me to sing. Oh My God!!!!! Ok, first, I listened to Shao Wei's request and sang "When you look me in the eyes" by Jonas Brothers, but hor, Shao Wei commented that I failed...failed...failed!!! I was recalling the lyrics lah!!!! My heart sank, then I followed Mei Yen's request by singing "七里香" by Jay Chou. When the song came to its chores, where the keys reached its highest note, I accidentally broke my voice!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!! I sang it everyday and it was always fine!!! How embarrassing -__________- . Maybe Yap Wei correct, my throat might be in poor condition :D . And hor, sorry Yap Wei, I didn't fulfill your request, lol. Wei Ling was being nice, she didn't request me to do anything :D . Anyway, the girls laughed and we passed the task. The final task is to paint the lipstick on one of the teammates mouth, which we did it earlier but the effort was futile. The two boys, one had his eyes covered with black clothe, another one stood there and let him paint his lips with the lipstick. Unfortunately, they spoiled the second lipstick. I bet Wei Ying's mum gonna be mad for this, lol. We gave up on the last task because the sky turned black as it was already 7.30pm, everyone was chilling in Wei Ying's brother room.

So, to conclude my team progression of the game, we failed!! We had our dinner. The food was yummy!! Then, Chun Yeen, Sian Wei, Yi Xian, Kai Yik, Timothy Hong and I played UNO in Wei Ying's brother room. Suddenly, a boy came in. We was having our mask on, Sian Wei claimed that we looked like a bunch of rapist. We surrounded the boy and everyone was like "hehehehehehe". The boy was so innocent, lol. Nothing much happened, we watched some funny videos on Wei Ying's computer. Wei Wen showed us his Jam Hsiao/Xiao on youtube. He said that the people whom he worshiped sure is KUAT.

Then, the party had came to its climax. We sang birthday song to Wei Ying and took some pictures with her as memoirs. Then, Ching Yeap went back. So, I chilled with Sian Wei and the others. Then, Sian Wei and Wei Wen went back. So, I chilled with Timothy Hong and the others. Then, Yi Xian and Timothy Hong went back. So, I chilled with Chun Yeen and Kai Yik. Then, I went back at 10.10pm.

So, THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment