Friday, June 25, 2010

Concert Day on Sunday!

Hihi!

The orchestra I'm in, PJPO, is gonna have a concert with the MBPJ band for the 4th anniversary celebration of MBPJ. A lot of important people (大粒人) will be our audience. And it's the first time I experience a combination of orchestra and band instruments, from violins to electric guitars to traditional malay gendangs! =D

Tickets were free but I didn't grab any for friends. Although an orchestra and a band playing together is a pretty fresh experience, I don't think the performance is really enjoyable for our taste. I plead for your understanding!

Anyway, there is one song we were performing that was quite extraordinary. It was actually quite nice.


Memori Duka! But this is the original version. The orchestrated version we are playing has a less pop feel, and offers a more grand music.


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment