Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm not the nerds who don't update the blog

Hihi, such lack of topic pls.

Yesterday went cinema with Six-Of-Them and watched this AWESOME IMBALANCE MARVELOUS YET SAD MOVIE which made me wept during the show ( not actually wept la, just feel like want to cry ) because THE LOVE TOO KUAT ALREADY and the plot is something like Secret by Jay Chou. So, both movie actually did made me cry hehehehe x)






The S3X gang and Six-Of-Them was in full attendance which is seriously RARE CASE. The seats was occupied even though we bought extra 1 ticket which we DON'T KNOW WHY. There was 4 seats at the right side but we had 5 guys there. So, the other 4 female dogs left me stranded to sit with 6 leng lui x)) ( i guess its my luck :DDDD )





Well nothing much to say after that but PRINCESS TAMINA IS JUST TOO KUAT OK, I wish I could be Prince Dastan somedays.... X)))

No comments:

Post a Comment