Saturday, July 24, 2010

Report Card Day

Hihi.
So you think this is an update about Report Card Day?
Actually no, I just need that for the title.
You wanna know more about what Mr. Wong KK said to each of our parents? Ask the others to update. =P

So... First off, there was a cheesy portrait of me, drawn by Daena, pinned on the notice board behind the classroom. Parents are gonna come in on Report Card Day, so it'll somehow ruin my image, so I tried to tear that sketch down. Chun Yeen and his gang of nerds tried to stop me.
Chun Yeen and I were fighting for the sketch, and while we were at the climax, I accidentally ripped his pants on the right side. A large portion of his thigh was revealed.
And he had to use a stapler to hold up for the rest of the day.
And he told me his mum took a long time to sew it back.
I kept saying sorry, but he just ignored me. But I know he secretly forgave me, ehehehehehee. <3

My parents went to Alaska for 2 weeks vacation, so I didn't have parents to show up for Report Card Day.
But Salty is never out of plans.
I called up my 28-year-old cousin and his wife to be substitutes, and they took up the offer. Those who saw the both of them said my cousin is nice and always smiles, while his wife is damn pretty.
Those who didn't know they weren't my parents shot me odd glances.

Speaking of Alaska, after I went home, I was relaxing in front of my comp when Kuen Yee talked to me through MSN : "eh, ur parents bought land in alaska with petroleum beneath?" And my first response was
qO.Op

Then when she said it was Chun Yeen who told her, I thought it was a prank Chun Yeen played on me to get even.
So I just laughed at Kuen Yee for believing such a ridiculous lie, and I stabbed Chun Yeen gently via Facebook.

But turns out actually he was just talking about the history of Alaska, with nothing to do with my parents. It was Kueny who passed the wrong message.
And I think she said sorry to Chun Yeen the whole day today.

Sorry CEO for misblaming you! I know you our nine years of friendship can survive this cheap incident. <3<3<3

And happy birthday Chuny!


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment