Monday, July 19, 2010

SneezingSalt

Today was another sneezing day.

Got attacked by rhinorrhea, or unscientifically called runny nose. Some commonly called it sinus though (which is incorrect actually).

So, I sneezed almost the whole day at school, nasal discharge dripping all the time, and I used 14 packs of tissue. Too bad can't break my record of 15 packs.
And those animals sitting around me in class couldn't really make my day better. Except occasionally going to the toilet and grab me a few packs of tissues, which they end up keeping in their pockets. =(

They say it's caused by allergic reaction, and I once ran a blood test or stuff to check what I'm allergic to.

And according to the test, I'm allergic to this.
They are called house dust mites. They might be just living under your mattress. =D

And they are not more than half a millimetre in length, so they are almost invisible.
And you need to wash your whole mattress to get rid of them, and I don't think anyone would wash their mattress every single day.

So what I can do to prevent another sneezing day is to practically pray that these cuties stay away from me. =)

Cheers to me for surviving another sneezing day!


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment