Friday, October 1, 2010

Dig. Neeeeee. Teeeeeeeeee.

Hihi!
Maybe you didn't know, but insults are a part of the S3X gang's life.
I believe everyday we insulted each other at least 50 times.
Of course, they are all jokes and meant no offense. At least no SERIOUS offense.

But different people will respond differently to insults.
The most vulnerable ChengZhi will sometimes fluct, leave convo and ignore you for a few hours.
Wei Wen will fluct sometimes as well, or probably bomb you back with more insults thinking that would erase the insults he received.
Daena, Ching Yeap and me respond almost the same. We are rarely affected. Almost never.

And I must admit I had never gotten angry over any insults they throw at me. Emphasize on the word never.
I'll just smile back most of the time. =)
My way of handling insults must have been extremely effective, because they are starting to make up reasons why their insult can't affect me. Emphasize on the word make up.

And recently, Daena made up a reason why I could never get angry over any insults they gave me.
He said I had no dignity. That's why I cannot be hurt by any insults, since you'll only be angry if an insult hurts your dignity.

Hmmm. I've been trying to prove I have dignity but turns out I haven't succeeded yet.
But I won't start to act like their insults affect me. That's too cheap.
And I will always believe when an insult is thrown your way, a smile or a o) is always a better reply than o0o or >8(.

But this incident once again proved that I am really very good at handling insults. So good up to a point that people would make up reasons to explain how useless their insults are against me. =D
I didn't even get angry when they say I have no dignity.

Hehehehe. v q^_^p v

LoL emoticon fail. <3


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment