Friday, October 29, 2010

I Hate Abandoners

Actually nothing to update one.
But since yeesow is such a loyal fan..
Then simply write something loh.

Today is persaraan of 2 teachers.
And almost everyone didn't come school. S3X gang only me and Ching Yeap came.
And Ching Yeap went to lemon with his scout gang.
So only left me.

o0o

Dunno what else to write. D:

Oh ya, sorry to Jan Sen for sticking your socks into your mouth today. Although it felt good. <3

Hmm, to satisfy our dearest yeesow, I'll post some kuat photos!

Sorry if you puked. This is Daena btw.


Cheap CEO Chan Chun Yeen act Terminator.


Taken last year at WeiYing's sweet sixteen. Sorry if you puked again.



Intense insult to Edward Cullen.


Original strawberry-smelling Lotso I saw in Toys'R'Us Mid Valley on 11th of October. <3

The end.


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment