Monday, January 17, 2011

The End Of Lifelessity

After I came back from Taiwan, I had been leading a lifeless life.

Oh, about Taiwan, it's a nice place! The MRT is perfect public transport, people are kind and polite (especially limousine and taxi drivers), it's a clean country, got awesome pasar malams (夜市), and most importantly.......


FRIED CHICKEN CHOP!


Once piece of that is enough for dinner, it tastes VERY good and it's only RM5 (NT 50). It's the best thing Taiwan has to offer besides the abundance of pretty girls qO_Op!

Yeah so after I came back from Taiwan, I had been pretty lifeless. I stayed at home everyday, in front of the computer. I didn't even practise cello and go jogging much. And worse, I wasted 4 days of my life on ROSE Online, some random MMORPG I picked to enjoy. In that 4 days I managed to reach Level 100, and now I quitted.

MY ROSE CHARACTER LOLLLL
(I purposely made him look like a nerd okay q=.=p)

Yeah so there goes 4 days of my life.

College starting soon so I'll have to throw this lifeless lifestyle away to feel alive again.

Earlier on, I went shopping with my mum. Bought some new clothes, new specs, new shoes, and my top 3 favourite buys of the day...

Brand new Fossil watch!


Diary of The Wimpy Kid : The Ugly Truth!
5th book of the awesome series!
The failblog main character reminds me of ChengZhi.

And last but not least........


Eclipse mints, blackcurrant flavour!
Hehe.

College's gonna start. Tomorrow is orientation day (and I also get to belanja yeesow lunch =D). So I guess my lifeless life ends here.

ChengZhi had already embarked on his 1 month trip to Europe.
ChingYeap and WeiWen are both working now.

So I guess Daena's the only one that's lifeless now.

daenavan says:
*can y
*u
*dota
*with me

All the best to everyone fighting for the future! (yeah Daena this includes you too although you aren't fighting at the moment >.<)


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment