Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Promise qT.Tp

I promise if I have a girlfriend..

I will not ignore my friends for my girlfriend
I will not reply my friend's "Hi" with my girlfriend's latest status report
I will not constantly give my friends status updates of my girlfriend, especially SINGLE friends
I will not stop insulting friends who deserve to be insulted even if my girlfriend is in the same conversation
I will not constantly compliment how awesome my girlfriend is in front of my friends

SO THAT MY FRIENDS WILL NOT SUFFER LIKE HOW I AM SUFFERING NOW

But that's IF I get a girlfriend lah.. qT_Tp
It's.... possible right? qT.Tp
Maybe probability low abit la.. qT_Tp



Maybe some of you didn't know, BUT THERE ARE 3 COUPLED GUYS from 5S3 CONSTANTLY TORMENTING ME
But although I am a little bit envious (the GOOD kind of envious), I fell happy for them!
It's quite sweet to see them drowning in the river of love (although at the same time they lose quite an amount of their kuatness)


But too bad, one's heart and one's mind are two different things.
Sometimes our heart drives us to feel and do things that our mind deems irrational or impossible.
Sometimes our mind prompts us to make decisions against our heart's wish, no matter how inevitable or rational the decisions are.

Sometimes, life is a bitch.


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment