Tuesday, November 12, 2013

In Memoriam, Part II

Hey gais! A month just blew past as I was busy in my new academic year here in the UK. The wings of time only seem to grow stronger and faster every year...

This update is similar in nature to the previous one - memories! But this time with pictures! There weren't many that I could salvage, and I honestly don't remember their context clearly anymore. But I'll try my best!



Random FP photo of WW just to prepare you for what's ahead. This photo was titled "2012" with reference to the supposed apocalypse on 21st December 2012.





 
So, one fine day CZ and Xain decided to have a video call over MSN. And when the call connected CZ was pleasantly surprised when he discovered that Xain was half nude and topless. Ahhhh MSN, good times....







Another one with MSN video call. This time it's CZ showing a rather despicable face when Daena says he needs to go off. That face is appropriate nightmare material, and appropriately captioned "FP".





This... I remember someone in our class brought those apparels for a presentation. Daena decided to show off his fashion sense with them. And there's Azah looking cute behind Daena too! I kind of miss you Zah. Hope you're doing fine in Belfast!





Yep, that's CZ. This photo is very old and I don't remember where was this.. But we can all see it's CZ savouring his sandwich, fully indulged without noticing that his expression is rather revolting. It's good to enjoy your food but please be more considerate CZ....





 
 We used to always smuggle food into class. One day Daena saw a pack of smuggled fries and took the opportunity to be Edward Cullen. Which one do you prefer, Robert Pattinson's or Daenavan Thaiveegan's vampire?






The one further in the photo is CZ, and the one with his posterior gloriously displayed is CY. We had moral projects back then where we were supposed to help clean Taman Jaya (or act like we did) and somehow CY and CZ ended up fighting. This photo was captioned "Ultraman". Don't ask me why.








This brings back a lot of memories.... Melaka Trip of Photography Club. In one of the mornings during that trip Desma and Daena fought with pillows on the bed, with a cameo from MunChung in the third picture. Back then Desma was called a horse and Daena was called a gorilla or something, so these pictures were appropriately titled "National Geographic". For those who are curious, Daena overpowered Desma and won in the end.




 Another nostalgic one. This was during Penang class trip when CY was starting a fire. We used to always say CY gave BJs (I don't remember why and don't want to remember, don't ask me), and this photo seems to prove he is rather experienced at that. For those of you who don't know what BJ means, I applaud your innocence and at the same time express sympathy for your ignorance.




 Who could forget CY's 17th birthday? We kaibao-ed him and taped various parts of his body, including his nipples. This is the aftermath, after all the ruckus was over. Those tapes were rather adhesive.... So, take a moment to rejoice that you will never have to experience the pain of peeling them off your nipples like CY.







 Desma got his name due to his resemblance to a horse. But then, Daena took it one step further. Flawless photoshop work depicting Desma in centaur form. I remember this got circulated around our class quite a bit.




 Back then there was a brief period when we were drawn to The Annoying Orange. And someone just couldn't let go the opportunity to point out my resemblance to that orange. It took alot of courage on my part to post this up, please appreciate that. I shall comment no further.






A little disappointing, but that's all I have for now. We didn't really take much pictures back then....
If I can salvage more pictures I'll post them up!

But Im sure, there are many, many more memories that do not have digital pictures, but are permanently imprinted in our minds. Remember Daena coming out of the bathroom accompanied by a huge cloud of steam? Remember Daena's double black pillars when his pants dropped to the ground? Remember CY's compressed-nostril-air-guitaring face? I'm sure you get my point.

That's all for now. Nostalgia doesn't dismiss my need to sleep...

Goodnight, and good morning to you idiots in Malaysia.



Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment