Friday, February 26, 2010

Hihi

Yoyoyoyoyo, Im back and itz time to give this blog an update.

Wondered what we did for the last week?
Ever wondered?
Ever missed us?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmz0r?

We start from yesterday. Four of us except daena did our civic project in school.
Wondered what we did?
We wash cars!!!!
Actually only 2 cars, hehe. Some customers went missing for god dam I dont know what reason lol. So we ended up washing Mr. Tham and Pn. Salwana car.
Erm, I think I should give a credit to YiXian because of his generosity for lending me his PJK shirt despite it resembles more like a skirt than a shirt.

Then, something happened.
Want to know what happened?

HMMMMMMMMMM?

It rained lol.
I dont know why the rain came at the crucial moment, but the reason is quite simple, I guess?

WE HAVE FP.
Know what is FP?

FP stands for face problem.

However, the rain was not enough to make us give up.
The spirit we held is as fiery as fire. Ignited among all of us.

So, we washed under the rain.

SUCH DEVOTION!
SUCH SPIRIT!!
SUCH FP!!!

Can we propose to form a Car Washing Club?

Cheap stuff happened during the process. Nothing special. HEHE.

In the end, the rain stopped, the car was sparkling as new.
We got two thumbs up from both of our satisfied customer.

It is an achievement!
A glory!!

Some indisputable evidence of our great success will be uploaded when I get it from cameraman.


HEHE.

(Yes/No), Sian Wei, Wei Wen, Daenavan, Ching Yeap and I have fp.

No comments:

Post a Comment