Monday, February 1, 2010

Wazzup All

Im back from zome hellizh 5 dayz of no-online experience. I feel like Daenavan.

Lazt night went zhopping with family after celebrating my dad birthday. Im zuch noob zhopper, mum zay my taste dam old fazhioned. Once again I feel like Daenavan.
But at leazt I got some new attire for the incoming year right?
Who zay got mazz dizcount pls, I zaw one QuickSilver T-zhirt priced 170 plus. That zhirt dam cool weh, 1zt time got hooked up by a zhirt. Zuch experience.

After that, went home if not. I played my heart will go on infront my dad az a performing zong for hiz bday, eventhough got zome miztake but nevermind la, I dont feel like Daenavan anymore.

And hor, I realize my clazz femalez are kuat athelic can run dam far 1 unlike zome unidentified animal who are zpenting hiz time typing theze Daenavan.

So, I decided to join my dad for some intensive joggingz at 5am morning after that went to zchool once per week I think itz enough. Wish the bezt luck of me getting a healthier body and a kuater stamina.

Lastly, I don't want to be Daenavan.

No comments:

Post a Comment