Saturday, February 20, 2010

LonelySaltyz

Hihi!

Friday, 19th February 2010, ChengZhi, Ching Yeap, Daenavan, Desmond, Kuen Yee, Kairou and Sze Mun came over to my house for a visit. Or so called 拜年.

Kuen Yee and Kairou arrived first, and then my mum and I went to the KTM station outside to pick Desmond up and also bring Sze Mun's dad to my house. Then I picked up Daena and Ching Yeap at the KTM station too. ChengZhi was the last to arrive. He wasn't punctual at all and when the girls were already here he was still at home. So I lied to him and said that everyone was there already and the girls were very angry at him for being late. He found out it was a lie later, and blamed me for lying and making him unable to eat his Kuay Teow and instead had to take McDonald's.

CZ, you are late and you deserved it. Hmmmmzzzzzz000000r?

My house got nothing much to offer, so we just went to the karaoke room and wasted our time there. That's when I found out KuenYee, Kairou and Sze Mun are damn good singers. Daena was bored and almost fell asleep 'cause all the songs we sing are in Chinese. But I woke him up with a pillow toss. <3. Still, he did had a good laugh when he saw my younger photos in my room.

Sadly the girls left at 3.30pm. But then that's when the show starts. The remaining guys started to sing songs that Daena could join in, like Akon's Don't Matter. The best part is the song If I Were A Horse, converted from the originally If I Were A Boy by Beyonce as a tribute to Desmond, our horse friend.

If I were a horse, I think I could understand, how it feels to love a horse, I swear I'll be a better horse...

Then around 5.20pm we took a 30 minutes walk to The Mines. Wei Wen was waiting for us there for more than 30 minutes and got angry at us for making him wait so long. But with our brilliant charisma we calmed him down really quick. We watched the movie 14Blades (锦衣卫), with Wei Wen as Daena's translator. But the 2 of them talked more crap than translating. By the way 14Blades is quite cool, go watch it. =) (:

After movie Desmond went back himself and the rest of us went back to my house with my parents driving 2 seperate cars as transport. Nothing much from there on, just some singing in the karaoke room. My dad had a few old friends as guests waiting downstairs for the karaoke room too, so the 4 of them went back at 10pm+. My dad told those guests that I can take alcohol pretty well and I was forced to prove the fact. I gulped down a can of Carlsberg but then I was really thankful because that alcohol helped me endure another hour of those old people singing upstairs.

And for now, Saturday, 20th February 2010. Supposed to be going to Mei Yen's open house at 6pm, but lack of transport. =( ChengZhi, Ching Yeap and Daena are all going, and Wei Wen isn't online. I'm alone now, nothing to do except for crapping here. So lonely..

But never mind. Tomorrow is 5S3 CNY party! I got orchestra rehearsal in the afternoon, and I still dunno what to perform and what games to play, but who cares. xDDDD I prepared 24 cans of Coke, 12 cans of Blackcurrant, 12 cans of Lychee and a big bottle of Mirinda Orange. Diabetes <3333 Okay, crapped enough. I go practise cello now. Changed new set of strings today! Let's go whack 'em. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


LonelySalty

No comments:

Post a Comment