Monday, October 19, 2009

4S3 Exam Awards 2009

Hey guys! Salty is back again! Paid up for Internet subscription, exam's over, I'm free. =D

You see, during exams, when I finish my paper, I have the habit of looking and observing other people around me, what exam behaviours and habits they have. No, I'm not stalking. q=_=p
So here it is, 4S3 Exam Awards 2009, presented by Salty. Of course, certain friends are out of my line of sight, so they are not nominated. Award titles are arranged according to alphabetical order to avoid jealousy.

The Elegant - Low Mei Yen
Always sits with one of her legs crossed over the other. She can finish her whole exam paper with that elegant sitting style all the time! Who else deserves this award?

The Headtilter - Au Yong Wai Leem
Whenever Wai Leem is writing, he tilts his head leftwards. His actual distance between his eyes and his paper is less than 15 cm, and the angle between his head and the table is quite small. Wai Leem, I know it's your habit to tilt your head when writing, but it's not good for your eyes, you know! =)

The Legshaker - Tevaryan
Ryan has shown me an incredible display of legshaking skills. He can shake his legs with very quick and constant speed. He can shake his left leg, right leg, shake both legs alternatively or simultaneously. Sometimes he even takes off his shoes to shake his legs. Ryan is the supreme legshaker!

The Playful - Wong Wei Wen
There is something more than his "playful-looking" face that earned Wei Wen this award. Indeed, he does alot of playful things when he's done with his exam papers. I have witnessed a few, including repeated closing and opening of his calculator cover, hitting a pencil with another pencil and rapidly poking an eraser with a pencil tip. But I guess that's all you and I expect from a guy like him.

The Responsive - Pang Jo Fan
You see, quite a few people know I'm looking at them during exams. it's just that they don't give you proper response. Jo Fan's an exclusion. When he sees me looking at him, he'll give me a seductive wink or an innocent smile. That's a response you should give to someone paying attention to you, folks!

The Sleeper - Haw Yu Song
Sleeping after you finished your exam papers is perfectly fine and normal. But it's not when you sleep EVERY SINGLE TIME after you finish your papers! Yu Song is the not-normal one. I don't remember seeing him awake after he finished his papers. He slept through the remaining time for every paper.

The Steady - Yong Yee Jan
The duration of an exam is long. And we usually change our sitting position once in a while during exams. Thats where Yee Jan is different. Once he sits down on his chair, he never changed his sitting style or position. His legs and butt remain in the same position for almost the whole duration of the exam.

The Unstoppable - Tan Kuen Yee
There is something amazing about this girl. She never sleeps, never rests during exams. Once she was given the exam paper, her pen starts flying across the pages. Her eyes rarely leave her exam papers. She checks her work till the end of time. Kuen Yee is unstoppable!


Ok, that's all for this year's exam awards. I would like to know if people do change their habits and behaviours during exams after a year. Well, let's wait for the next Exam Awards. =)

Oh, and if you are by any chance reading this, happy birthday Kehree! I hope my 12am SMS gave you a good start on your special day!


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment