Wednesday, October 7, 2009

An Experiment Sample

Aim : To determine the effects of the absence of Salty.

Hypothesis : Without Salty, this blog is semi-dead, and everyone prays so that Salty will pop up in their contact list.

Apparatus/Materials : Brain

Procedure :
1. Get to know that Salty had not been online for a very long time.
2. Feel and resist the pain in your heart.

Results : Immense pain is suffered when Salty is not online.

Conclusion : Everyone misses Salty very much.



Yeah, I know you guys miss me. But my internet subscription expired and now I have extremely limited internet speed and frequent disconnections. And my parents ain't giving me the green light to on till exam's over. So, patience, guys. Don't be too worried about me (you probably are now), I have Digimon World 2 and my cello to accompany me. =D


The one you missed very very very very very very very very much,
Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment