Saturday, March 13, 2010

Adventure?


Noticed that two big head? Yeah, I was consistently reminded of Sian Wei while watching Alice In Wonderland. Actually the movie is quite amusing, but can be filmed longer than 105minutes to elaborate and enrich the storyline. The first time I ever tried watching movie with spectacles and 3D glasses. I experienced eye sore, like the moments I stare into Tembikai's face. After adapting to the 3D visual, somehow I managed to watch the show entirely without removing the 3D glasses.

Talking about animal cruelty especially towards the species of Sus domestica??
Talking about animation which can nicely blend with the live action of the characters?

Well, among all the 7 of us who going, the movie was really good, except some dialogs and conversation that Im unable to interpret nicely. However, a guy and a girl said that the movie is plain and boring. Who are they hmmm? They are neighbours. D:

Then, something unexpected happened. Daena, Wei Wen and I were heading back to school. It was raining cats and dogs and there were road jams everywhere. Wei Wen and I should reach by 6.40 and we have to retrieve our bags that left in Daena house. For your information, my mum was waiting for me and Wei Wen's transport left at that time after having all of the afternoon session students boarded the car. It was 6.00pm when the movie ended, 6.15pm when we reached the North Atrium of Mid Valley. There was a sickeningly long queue waiting for taxis. We somehow stopped a taxi without queuing, the peoples were staring at us with rages emitting from them especially the two girls who were the next after the long queue. Unfortunately, the taxi was going to KL. So, we didn't managed to get on the taxi (: . What can be worse at the moment? Wei Wen's phone numpad has input problem with "1". In addition, I forgot to bring my phone and Daena's phone has some problem with lock code. So, I can't make my call to my mum at that very critical moment. Some bitch called himself Lugia was ignoring our phone calls when we tried to ask him to contact my mum about the delays and if possible, fetch us from Mid Valley to school.

Daena's eyes worked perfectly while during emergency. He saw a U66 RapidKL bus which will be heading to Jalan Gasing. So, without a second doubt, we boarded on the bus. It was 6.30pm and the Wei Wen's phone can insert "1" suddenly without any problem. We reached by 6.45 and fortunately, Wei Wen's transport haven left the school. He rushed and asked the uncle to hold on and wait for him. Whole van's passengers were glaring at him. Then, both of us sprinted intensively from the bus stop to Daena house under a minute. Daena was walking leisurely without knowing the inconveniences that we caused to other peoples. We took our bag and Wei Wen left swiftly. I waited for my portable hard disk and this bitch finally reached home. He gave me a lift on his motorbike from his house which shocked my mum when she saw me riding on a motorbike with such velocity.




Rush hour :D

No comments:

Post a Comment