Friday, March 12, 2010

Over!

Hihi!

First term exam is finally over!
For the past week I had been a total nerd.
I didn't on my computer for one full week.
I actually spend my time to study.

And for the first time I studied a subject 2 days before the actual exam day.
That breaks my record. For normally I do it 1 day before.

But now it's all over, so let's stop being nerds!
<333333333333333

Oh yeah, thanks to those people who gave me so many entertainment during exam season.
ChengZhi, Ching Yeap, Daena, Wei Wen, Ryan, Sivanesh, Tim Hong, Yu Song, Kuen Yee, Shao Wei.
You guys entertained me alot during exam periods, and many of you probably didn't even noticed.
=DDDDDDDD

Now I'm actually ABANDONED by the others. They are watching Alice In Wonderland now at Mid Valley. I can't go 'cause I got music lesson later.
=(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

But never mind. Exam over, no more NerdSalt. Monday got theory exam but don't care, play first.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Be sure to watch out for next blog update, I gonna put in all the S3X terms, those words and phrases created by us with special meanings and 100% original since last year. It brings back many memories.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment