Thursday, December 10, 2009

8 . December . 09

The day before Mei Yen's birthday. Something happened.

I faced many HARDSHIPS to bring my very own guitar to accompany Ching Yeap for his solo performance to his dream girl. Then, he FFK me.

So, we met up with the girls at KANNA restaurant.

Then, we went and gathered around the waiting bench outside the school. Waiting for princess to be arrived not too soon later.

Yi Xian and Chun Yeen arrived. They brought along what it seemed to be a wrapping paper for presents. Then, they ABANDONED the paper. So, I picked it up out of my kindness. Then, I went around and prank with peoples. The first victim was Wei Wen. He snatched the paper and hit me back. Prank failed. Then, I go kacao Daena. He very joke, no response from him. I bored. So, I agitated Amy out of boredom. She roared me back. Scary.

Then, the princess arrived. The peoples flashed their alphabet cards consisted of HAPPY BIRTHDAY letter. The plan supposed that I will be the guitarist for the Happy Birthday song but SADLY, the peoples stride forward and left me behind. So, I KELEFEHED. Then, I emo for 5 minutes.

We went to Mid Valley after this. Had lunch at Italian Restaurant. Ordered a plate of meatball spaghetti for 3 servings. The meatballs were GIGANTIC. Very juicy. We laughed at Wei Wen's iced lemon tea for its same pricing and smaller quantity compared to the rest of us. We deeply regretted. All Amy's fault, he realized that his lemon tea can be REFILLED. Very ZA DOU. So basically, that had made his lemon tea far more rewarding than ours.

Then, we went for bowling. Nothing much happened. Me and Wei Wen were cheering for everyone. After that, we went for a stroll around Mid Valley. Suddenly, Chun Yeen pulled me along. It was confusing, but then I saw everyone were rushing hastily, leaving two people behind. While I was writing this part, I TEMPORARY lost my memory concerning about the two people that were left behind.

So, Daena, Amy and I went back to school by taxi. Nothing much happened, we went back after this.

And before I signing off, I would like to spread this quote from the class of S3 (2009/2010).
"Because we are full of <3333333333333333333" & stars I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment