Monday, December 7, 2009

Merely An Update

It's been some time since the last update, yeah? Salty is here to save the blog. =)

6th of December 2009, Friday, was the opening ceremony for Chan's Academy of Music and Arts. And of course, I had the honour to play in a quartet in the ceremony, performing over 15 Christmas songs. =) Mr Chan also hired a clown, hung balloons and ordered catering service. And I somehow discovered that I had some talents for piano. I learned how to play piano scales with my right hand in just a few minutes. Heeheehee.

Oh ya, by the way, for some unknown reason, I am back to MapleStory! It brings back alot of memories... 16 hours of non-stop training, waking up 6 in the morning just to get a spot to train, getting mad over lost of some items... Well, no more of that happens now. I still play AIs with Chuny and gang. xD

Okay that's it for the update. Early happy birthday wishes to Mei Yen and Shao Wei!


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment