Thursday, December 24, 2009

Re-post of Hong Kong Trip Photos

There were some really good photos taken at HongKong and I thought I lost them a little while back. But now I managed to retrieve them. My mum took 200+ photos so I'll just pick out three of the best.



So, this is the missing photo from the original trip update. Isn't this photo just GREAT? You see, out of the 6 people riding the Space Mountain, only me and my dad were opening our eyes! Others? Hehe! Once again, in the front row, the one in black shirt is my brother. The one beside is my second cousin. Middle row, man in yellow is my dad, the one beside is my mum. Back row, closing his eyes is my first cousin, and I'm blocked by my dad's head. Sad case. And please forgive me for the quality of this photo, my mum ain't a good cameraman. Or camerawoman, whatever.


The photo featuring the five kids! If you consider I'm a kid, that is. I'll introduce from left to right. First one in white shirt, Chun Chia, 2nd cousin, aged 13. Second one, with a jacket on his left shoulder, Chun Kit, 15 years old. He scored 2As in PMR. The tiny one in the middle, Chun Yan. Believe it or not but he's 10 years old. The one is red is, of course, most noticeable, Salty. The one on the most right is my brother, 14 years old. I don't know why the heck am I reporting their ages. q=_=p





And this one. I find it to be the best photo in the whole camera. Firstly, the guy in the picture rocks. And it was taken with such timing. This place is some sort of on a mountain peak and the wind is really strong. And I was putting on my jacket when the wind suddenly blew so strong. And my mum managed to take a shot. You should really look at the actual photo, it's much nicer than this one on the blog.

Okay that's it. Have a blessed and merry Christmas, people!


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment