Monday, December 28, 2009

28 . December . 2009

8am - Woke up and rushed all the way through to my church to attend a program called No Apologies about life, love & sex.

9am to 12pm - Yawn like an idiot for session 1 and 2 of the program. Regretted for chatting with the bitches until 3am.

1pm - Lunch time. Mum fetched me to Mid Valley for the idiots gathering. I stopped by MPH bookstore and stumbled upon GUINNESS WORLD RECORD 2010 book. Out of interest, I stood and read the book. Unexpectedly, Sian Wei walked pass me without noticing my existence. Im heartbroken. Then, we went to watch




We were going to watch in IMAX 3D, but due to my procrastination of not giving Yi Xian my exact decision to watch the movie, he was not able to book online, so basically, we didn't get to watch in 3D because it was sold out, too bad, haha. But I tell you hor, its not all my fault ok, Im just unable to get the correct schedule for my program, so Im struggling with my timetable for today, hehe. BUT, we managed to watch it by any means, and god bless, we sat at the 2nd front row because I didn't brought my spectacles.

The movie was simply striking. The plot is rich and the animations are insanely mesmerizing, it is so beautiful, so realistic, too bad it isn't in 3D. The battles between humans and na'vis are solely breathtaking, so intense that the guy behind me shook his legs throughout the whole conflicts. It also shown how selfish are the humans in the movie, destroying the natures and the homes of na'vis just for their own profits. A very good lesson indeed. Needless to say, this movie must not be missed. TOO BAD WE DIDN'T WATCH IN 3D, HAHA.

5pm - Went to the food court nearby with the bitches. Had lunch/dinner. Sian Wei drifted away and went back home early. Anti-social bitch.

6pm - Went back to church and worshiped with friends. Hehe. Im such a busy man, sacrificing myself to get the best of both worlds. Eventhough I missed the last 2 session of the program.

7pm to 10pm - We sang songs and had fun and then went back after 10pm. Good night.




P/s : Daena has turned skinny due to being a vegetarian for one month, climbing mountains and eating trees. This is a recent photo of him. Please show your compassion by posting some comments at the chat box, thanks. Ignore the noob legs behind him.





Going insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment