Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shao Wei's Sweet Sixteen

Today was Shao Wei's birthday celebration. We had it at the Spaghetti Grill restaurant, an Italian restaurant at Mid Valley, and quite a lot of people were invited, including me myself, ChengZhi, Ching Yeap, Wei Wen, Sivanesh, Chun Yeen, Yi Xian, Manie, Wei Ling, Amy, Mei Yen, Yap Wei, Fareen, Azah, Dalila, Sin Ee, Yee Sim and a few others. Oh, Shao Wei's cute little brother was there too! Sadly, Daenavan could not come. He went to India for some religious ceremony. Daena, sorry for abandoning you, I miss you!

We all gathered at around 11.30am and chatted for a while. Then, we started getting into our seats and ordering our food and drinks. I chose the Angio E Olio, a classic Italian spaghetthi with a blend of olive oil and garlic. The spaghetti was good but I was seated at the right of Amy, and she's a scary gay person (according to Wei Wen). But still I managed to finish my food without choking. Heehee. And apparently ChengZhi was the only one who ordered a chicken sandwich, and he was proud of it. But I guess you expect nothing more from a guy like him. Oh yes, we also gave Shao Wei our present, which turns out to be a perfume. She used it on the spot but my nose was blocked and could not smell.

Imbalanced stuff started to happen after we finished our meal. First of all, Shao Wei and girls were trying to act LaLa when taking photos, and Sivanesh joined in, claiming himself as a posing pro. Then he started doing those astounding poses. Let's just say I sat behind Sivanesh the whole time so that I can avoid seeing his poses from the front and puking. And once when Sivanesh was posing, Wei Wen unleashed his swift skills and unbuttoned 3 to 4 of Sivanesh's shirt buttons, but Sivanesh was quick enough to hide beneath the table and button up to avoid revealing what's on his chest. Then when I was sitting on a table, Chun Yeen closed in and wanted to hug me, and ended up he pushed me down and nearly toppled the table. A few of us also took an empty glass filled with ice and added mushroom soup, tissue, chilli sauce, salt, paprika and tabasco sauce into it. Well, of course, nobody had the honour to taste that mixture. Or solution. Whatever. And the best thing is, Ching Yeap managed to stuff a dining knife into ChengZhi's sleeve. Don't ask me which part of his arm the knife made contact with. ChengZhi fluctuated and pulled the knife out, but after that, the most imbalanced thing, HE TOOK THE KNIFE CLOSE TO HIS NOSE AND SNIFFED IT. And if you ever had the chance to look at his face you can see he's definitely enjoying it.

After a short while, Shao Wei's parents came with the birthday cake. And god damn, her father is damn tall. q=_=p We sang the birthday song very loudly. Shao Wei made a wish and blew the candles for the first time, with only 1 candle being blown out. Then she tried to put out the others by flapping her hands. Then she realized it doesn't work and gave a second blow, finally putting out all the candles. LoL. Then of course, we all had a slice of cake. Shao Wei's father took photos for us too.

After the cake, Fareen, Chun Yeen and Wei Wen had to leave. The others stayed back to watch the movie, Christmas Carol. I had the pleasure to belanja popcorns and drinks. And of course, I sat with ChengZhi, which I totally regret. You see, the movie is about the main character time-travelling from place to place, and for ChengZhi it's too abstract to understand and catch up. It's okay for him to feel that way (considering his intelligence level), but everybody on earth knows how to respect a movie by NOT COMMENTING ON THE MOVIE LOUDLY WHEN THE MOVIE HAS NOT ENDED. Well, too bad, ChengZhi doesn't know. He commented loudly all those negative stuff, blended in with some minor vulgars. At one point the guy in front of him turned back and looked at him. And I must say half of the movie fun was ruined by him.

About the movie, hmm... Well, it's not that bad. It's a little boring but it's meaningful and there are plenty lessons to learn. Although a few people felt boring and sleepy. Just watch it and comment on it yourself.

After the movie my mum was reaching Mid Valley soon, so I only had time to go to The Coffee Bean and grab an ice blended hazelnut and then went home. Well, everything pretty much ends here. I went home to bath, went out for a simple dinner with family, went home and played MapleStory due to Double Experience Event, leveled up to level 71, and started updating blog.


Well, that's the end of it I guess.









No. Oh wait. There's one more.



Okay folks, please brace yourselves.




I hope our dear blog readers did not puke after viewing the horror picture above. And for your information, it's ChengZhi munching his sandwich.

ChengZhi, don't blame me. This is specially for you, the one who ruined part of my movie experience, and dashed off after the movie to buy the guitar tuner, abandoning us.

Okay, that's it. Happy birthday Shao Wei! <3


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment