Friday, January 1, 2010

1 . January . 2010

Yeah, so its 2010 now. Time flies.
For the first 10 hours of my 2010, Daena, Ching Yeap and Me spent the whole time gaming at my house.

It is quite an experience, spending the times playing L4D and DotA inside a dark room with bone-chilling aircon turned on. But Daena went to bed at 6am in the morning cause he beh tahan the sleepiness, such noob.

Then, its left me and Cy watching "Secret" by Jay Chou. I owned the original film, so we watched it on my pc. This is my 2nd or 3rd time watching this movie, still, I have the same impact on my feelings when the 1st time I watched it. My emotions were troubled and I sobbed after the movie, its too touching, I cannot hold back my tears.

Its going to be 10am by the time I finish updating this blog, considering the facts that I haven slept for the whole night, I sacrificed alot for the sake of this blog. Even Cy slept during the movie.

Lastly, wish all the people



Happy New Year!!


Blessed & Prosperous.

No comments:

Post a Comment