Friday, August 21, 2009

The Hunt For The Gift

Today isn't just any other usual day for the S3X gang.

During BM period, we were bored shut. And 4 of us, Ching Yeap, ChengZhi, Wei Wen and I got our handphones. So we missed call each other. ChengZhi forgot to turn on silent mode, so he nearly got caught. xD I sent an SMS with "o0o" to them. Then I thought they were not focusing on the lesson, so I copied the "Ciri-ciri Dan Bentuk Sajak Manusia dan Kesejahteraan" from the blackboard and SMSed it to all of them. Then I saw Wei Wen doing Add Maths. That is BAD! Doing other subject homework during a lesson is DISRESPECTFUL. And I can't allow this to happen. So I SMSed to them again writing "Wei Wen don't do Maths, focus pls." I am a perfect friend to have, ain't I?

At 1.30pm me and the other 4 female dogs went to the bus stop to wait for the bus. We were going to Mid Valley to get a present for our friend, Wei Ling, whose birthday party will be held on Sunday, 23rd of August. It's the second time I go on a bus with those female dogs, and this time I actually paid. The first time I got on the bus with them, I didn't pay for the ticket, and I just got off the bus wondering "Are buses free?" LoL.

We walked into a gift shop named Presents4Them 5 minutes after we entered the mall. There were nice gifts for sale there, but we decided to walk around more first. Then we wasted alot of time walking around for nothing and watching some gay people playing with a football. We even saw Abilash. He took the challenge to dribble the ball around the cones, and he made a total shame out of himself. =P

Finally we decided to get back to Presents4Them to buy our present. Wei Ling's birthday isn't over yet, so I ain't gonna reveal any details about the present we bought now. While waiting for the present to be wrapped up, the 4 female dogs returned to school and left me to collect the present later. I went to MPH and bought 2 novels, one of them being "Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets". Now this is really an awesome book, tell me if you wanna borrow 'em. Then I went for Coffee Bean for an iced cappaucino. I forgot to put sugar and sipped the cappaucino, and found out that plain cappaucino without sugar is quite nice. So I just let it be.

One small incident today. When I changed my uniform into a T-shirt, Daenavan looked at me from up to down and said "What a Sian Wei~~!!" with jealousy bursting out in his tone. What I have to say is, Daena, if even a T-shirt on me makes you jealous, you will kill yourself if you see me in formal outfit with a coat on. Oh, you want to see me in formal wear? The I guess I'll advertise it here as well. The PJYCO ochestra (with me being one of the members) will be holding a concert on the 13th of September, 7pm in the Perdana Ballroom of Bukit Jalil Clubhouse. It's a concert with a choir singing and the ochestra as accompaniment. Tickets will be for sale soon, and if you buy it, you can come on that day to have dinner, admire our performance and ultimately WITNESS THE HANDSOMENESS OF ME AND CHUN YEEN IN FORMAL WEAR(ties, coats and stuff). Find me if you are interested. =D

A small note to Wei Ling. You see, we are all guys here, so we ain't real good in picking a present for a girl. We hope you like it. One small preview, it ain't a tiny present. Be prepared. =)


A last and small side note. The phrase FEMALE DOG is a polite translation of one word, best used to describe the other S3X gang members besides me. Figure it out yourself.



Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment