Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sex sEx seX | S3[X]

Lol there was a SEX talk today in the Dewan Kuliah there. I was late to come in for the talk with DaenaKSB(Daena's chinese name) because he teman me to go find Mr. Michael for the Merdeka March thingyyyy.

At first I was wandering why girls and boys attend the SEX talk together(I thought we would be separated lolx), but then only I found out that the talk is all about SEX and not our P.part(thats why, haha)Well the talk starts to be interesting when it comes to the so called Subliminal Message of SEX. I was like: WOW! Like this also can. Kuat. Coca-cola, McDonalds, Ice-cream, and even comics also got...

And then, after that, it comes to a thing like we studied in form 3's Science. Not a food web, but a SEX web(the lecturer thought so much of the ways of the SEX to make it become a web). Damn funny la please. And then, they showed us the picture about STD(Sexually Transmitted Disease). The pictures, should I say its as lovely as DaenaKSB's face?

Anyway, are the S3[X] gang a.k.a. S3 [X]tyle giving you guys the Subliminal Message of SEX? Hahaha~ XD
By, S3`Cy.My[X]tyle

No comments:

Post a Comment