Sunday, August 23, 2009

WeiLing's Sweet Sixteen | The Hunt For The Gift Ep. 2

So, today is Wei Ling's birthday outing.

ChengZhi and I slept 3am+ yesterday night, so I had a hard time waking up.... In the morning I went for music theory class till 12.30pm. Then my mum drove me to Sunway Pyramid.

When I arrived there it was almost 1pm. I directly went to the ice skating ring, and saw Daenavan, ChengZhi, Ching Yeap, Wei Wen, Chun Yeen and Yi Xian along with Amy, Wei Ling and Mei Yen. The boys are first timers, and when I see the way they skate, I get the "shame on you" feeling. Too bad I had music theory lesson, otherwise I could go skating too.

After they finished skating, we went to Pizza Hut. That was when Yu Song, Sivanesh, Kuen Yee, Shao Wei, Yap Wei and Wei Ying joined us. So, 16 of us had pizza as lunch. For a guy that had not tasted pizza for almost 6 months, I feel touched when I sank my teeth into the cheesy piece of treasure. Well apart from the pizza, there were a little more exciting events. When I went off to the washroom and came back, and after drinking like 50 ml of coke, I realized that some female dog(s) had put PEPPER into my coke. It's funny that I didn't taste it out. Well after that, I divided the glass of "peppered" coke into 2 glasses. Then we added more pepper and soup into the coke, and stirred it with BreadStix™. Me and Yi Xian took a glass each, said "CHEERS!" and drank the mixture down in one shot. I'll tell you, it still tastes like coke, except that the pepper smell remains in your throat for a longer duration. A duration long enough to let you finish a movie.

Well after lunch we rushed to the cinema for the movie "Up". The movie was scheduled to start at 2.30pm, but we reached at about 2.40pm, which is just after all the advertisements. We didn't miss anything! 14 of us sat together. Yi Xian and Kuen Yee had their own seats quite far away from us, and I can see that they both are very happy for getting this opportunity to be together by themselves. And at the ending part Sivanesh's phone rang. LOUDLY. With a very "homosexual" ringtone. One thing I learnt about Sivanesh when watching the movie.... Whenever there's a very funny scene, Sivanesh must HUG ME and laugh. Maybe it's my attractiveness, but that feels really weird.

The movie Up was quite nice. It's about the story of a guy Fred, who met his wife Ellie since he was young. They 2 had a dream of going on an adventure to Paradise Falls, a place lost in time. The 2 of them got married and grew old together, but even until the time that Ellie passed away, Fred could not realise their dream. So finally, old man Fred decides to equip his house with countless balloons and let it float to Paradise Falls along with a small brat named Russell. The rest of the story.................. I'm not gonna reveal it. Watch it and find out yourself, cheap freaks!

After movie we went to Secret Recipe for a cake to celebrate. We bought the Chocolate Indulgence cake. And of course, we sang a birthday song. But not entirely for Wei Ling though... We sang it for Ching Yeap too! His birthday is 24th of August, which is tomorrow. The girls gave him 2 T-shirts as present. One of the T-shirts has "No Sex Please!" written on it. Perfect gift for Ching Yeap. By 5pm I rushed up to ground floor to grab our present for Wei Ling. For those who are wondering, we bought a HUGE pink teddy bear for her! I also wrote the birthday card as nicely as I could... But still I kena complain for sticking the envelope with glue. q=_=p Sorry lah, inexperienced person here.... But we sincerely hope you like our present, Wei Ling! This teddy slept with me for 2 nights, y'know!

And after that, we decided to buy Ching Yeap a present as well. How can we buy such a huge present for Wei Ling, and yet not buying anything for our beloved gang member and troop leader? So the boys except Yi Xian and Chun Yeen went to Parkson to grab a present for Ching Yeap. And guess what we bought him? We bought a very very very useful and extremely INTIMATE present....... We bought him a box of Levi's underwear, containing 3 underwears of different colours. I know you like it, Ching Yeap! Make sure you wear them well and WASH THEM REGULARLY! xD

After buying the underwears, I had to go home. And I'm giving Wei Wen a ride too. We went to Starbucks and waited for my mum and my brother. When Wei Wen saw my brother, the first word he thought of is DIFFERENCE. Eh Wei Wen, don't jealous lah. This is my family gene.

And that's all for today's outing. I don't know about the others, but I had fun. Last but not least... Happy Birthday Wei Ling and Ching Yeap! Hope you 2 had a fun birthday lah! =)

Photos will be uploaded soon. Be patience, people!


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment