Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Merely an update

Im so into Basshunter's songs.
Influenced by Ching Yeap d......
He is such a responsible troop leader anyway.
Despite being so busy arranging the schedule and lists of his club, he spared time to teman me.
Claps pls.
Such a good friend.
No wonder I saw rat chases cat.
I am currently practicing cantonese with Ching Yeap, Sian Wei and Wei Wen for some reason.
And, I lefted my sphygmomanometer in school with Mr. Wong.
Wasted 5 min after school scurrying around the school just to search him.
In the end, no results!!
NO RESULTS PLS.
I LEFTED MY DAD's EQUIPMENT IN SCHOOL!!!


Nowadays, the topic we talked revolves around Yi Xian.
Want to know why?
Everything starts from a LRT......
Nevermind, lets skip this topic for some unknown reason which I don't know.


Yes! I think long enough.
THE POST ENDS HERE.
BYE ALL, LOVE FROM CZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment