Saturday, August 14, 2010

FRIEND o)

Hihi!A post dedicated to a friend of mine. <3

A friend who need slight improvement in manners.

You spoke vulgar in my house, in front of my family member.

You snatched away my newspaper without even asking.

I came online, and I made a friendly sound and request, and you gave a nice reply.

(R)§ålty Fišh Tåil says:
*Got dota sound me thanks

XXXXXXXXXXXX says:
*diam la

If it were other people, they will at least spend some time typing "gaming" or stuff.
Not just directly demanding someone to shut up, even before they agitate you.
Don't you think you need to work a little on your manners? Just a little.

Please don't be angry because of what I'm saying now. It is an honest, friendly, and most importantly, a non-cabaring advice.
And saying this in no way suggests that I am perfect or I am better than you.

Everyone's got flaws. =D

Aside from that, some cheap's birthday is approaching! <3

Hehehehehe.


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment