Saturday, August 14, 2010

Talking About Manners ?

No need too censor my name pls.

That day in your house, the only time is in front of your brother's friends and your only brother. Don't tell me your brother is innocent to the extent where he don't even know the word "sei sohai" which I think it perfectly suits to call u in every possible situations.

I don't think I will blurt any vulgar if your parents or sister were around at that moment.

So you feel agitated today?
Quit denying, cause your essay sold you out.

I think its the same way I felt everyday.

So how do you define it manners, is it:

  • Borrowing people's belonging and return it by throwing without showing any gratitude?
  • Printing out unrelated materials and insert it in our presentation?
  • Forcing me to reveal someone else secrets when Im obliged to keep it?

I think the list will go on if I have the patience to type it all.

Did you notice that I treated you different from the way I converse with other people?
Did you see I grabbed other people's newspaper without asking for their permission?

Actually, you have no rights to lecture about my manners cause you don't even show it to anyone :)

Everyone has their flaws and I think that you still haven find yours.
And based on your personality, I think you will never be able to find yours.

Im not angry, just wanna tell u the facts.
Just because there is no one pointing it out in front of you.

Be honest with yourself before you tell it to anyone. Know your place cause there is no need for anyone to show their manners towards you.

To be honest, I think that this replying post is necessary to clarify things.
And seriously you need some significant improvements on your attitude and manners too.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment