Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Toy Soldiers

Wassup, its been a long while since I kept this blog updated with my extraordinary posts.

As you all should had noticed, the cheap salt's posts were all about himself and none were related to the things and people around him.

My new haircut had received mixed receptions from the peoples. Somehow the cheaps in the school just keep making fun of my new haircut while the girls gave some constructive comments and positive reviews on my new hairstyle lolxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life can be very challenging at times, last Thursday biology presentation was a very great example. Despite the childish acts from the cheaps that were trying so hard to defame my reputation, but in the end I managed to overcome with a smile and continued the presentation without much obstruction from the cheaps doing.

People can be kind of annoying at times. Take a good look at the salt. Sometimes, he can really getting on your nerves. Can't really describe his actions though, somehow I think all of you should be able to picture it. But, sometimes he is a very good person to share something, like crackers with coffee and medium-done beef steaks ;)

Friends might back stab you while you are not knowing it. Daenavan is the best character that suited for this statement. His cunning and treacherous actions can be very heartbreaking to an innocence like me.


Thats all, Im lazy to type anymore ehehehehhee

No comments:

Post a Comment