Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Such Rojak Update

Hihi! Just want to stuff a few things in here as an update.

I really wanted to update about the Melaka trip, but some nerds didn't even bother to upload the photos. There were really some kuat photos, many creative ideas contributed by me. =P Too bad no one's uploading.
By the way, just to tell Mrs. Lim Wei Ying, Yi Xian ate 5 bowls of cendol in one go, and ate chicken rice after that. =X

People are starting to take study leaves, which are for nerds. But I haven't started studying.

Last Thursday we had a Biology presentation, and my group consisted of me, ChengZhi, Ching Yeap and Wei Wen. But cheap ChengZhi didn't want to stay back and help make the preparations. So, we demanded that he present it himself on the day, and he accepted. Our presentation was supposed to be written on manila cards, and after the 3 of us completed it, we decided to give ChengZhi a little surprise and payback. So, I took it home and pasted 2 photos of him on the presentation. I had been careful to pick the not-so-nice-looking photos (he doesn't have any nice looking photos anyway). And there you go, his photos exhibited in front of 5S3.
I'll just post 1 of the photos I picked. Hope it rings a bell in your mind. =D

Oh, and he thought he handled it pretty well by maintaining a smile and stuff. For your information, his presentation failed. Nobody could understand him clearly. =)

Had been transcribing a few soundtracks from various games, converting piano scores into cello scores. Up till now, the few that I transcribed worked well. Now I'm trying to find more scores, so anyone that knows where I can get more music sheets, gimme the site. Thanks in advance! =P
And for fellow pianists, these are a few songs you would enjoy playing. Just click on them to view it.
Not So Far Away from Ragnarok Online
Theme of Payon from Ragnarok Online
Fragments of Dreams from Chrono Cross (download the image file)

Yes, I love steak medium-done. The steak will have a slightly raw center like that, and it tastes good.
And yes, I love eating crackers dipped in white coffee.

One more thing, something shocking I recently found out about myself.
I think girls look nicer when they tie their hair.
Which is somehow a disorder, seeing how everyone else thinks otherwise.
But.......
Yeah, girls look better to me when they tie their hair into pony tails and stuff. =)

One last thing....


You look prettier when you tie your hair. <3


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment