Sunday, August 1, 2010

National Geographic

Hihi!

On 30th of July, I went on a trip to Malacca with a few members of the Photography Club. It was supposed to be a club trip, but there were only 8 people going, and all of them were boys. At least, physically boys.
Such lemonparty! =P

Those who went were me, ChengZhi, Daena, Desmond, Chun Yeen, Yi Xian, Mun Chung and Wei Jian.

Okay, this is not the official update about the trip. I'll wait till certain photos are uploaded, then I or someone else will do the update. Some photos need to be posted in the update. =D

And so, what's this update about?

Well, in the midst if the trip, we were very lucky to witness 2 animals fight each other.
It was such a rare sight, I took down pictures of the fight. Some sort of National Geographic documentary.
It's a fight between a horse and a gorilla! =D





Ever witnessed a horse fighting with a gorilla? <3

Updating about the trip as soon as possible!


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment