Monday, August 16, 2010

NEW PET!!!


Hihi! My sis just brought home a bunny!
I heard it's 2 months old only, so it might seem a little bit FP unimpressive (JUST ABIT!) now but I think it will get better.

My sis calls her "girl girl" so I guess she's a female. So I'll address her as "she" and not "it".

She's kinda special. No long ears but instead ears that look like cat ears. And my sis said her maximum size is half an A4 paper.

She didn't eat anything and only drank honey water for the first few days but I think she's okay now.

I'll try to be nice to her. Emphasize on the word try. <3

Oh yes, a few cheaps just used RM220 to buy Starcraft II. One of the cheaps put on the dogtag included in the box the whole day today. He said it's not a dogtag but I think otherwise. o)


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment