Wednesday, November 25, 2009

25 . November . 2009



Just watched this
with friends






Disastrous.

Cataclysmic.


&


Awesome.

Pray god that it will not happen on us when that day arrives.



Sian Wei and Ching Yeap commented about the teppanyaki of Shogun buffet, which I didn't get to join them during lunchtime due to some circumstances. Wandered around Sunway Pyramid after that, unfortunately, the girls led by two road blinds which are me and Ching Yeap hehehehehehehe.

Surprisingly, Shao Wei turned up at the cinema entrance. I almost ruined the surprise that she was going to give it to the girls hehehehehehehe. We ended up at Starbucks chit-chatting while waiting for parents. Oh yeah, I didn't buy my very own Diary of a Wimpy Kid Episode 2 today, that SUCKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment