Friday, November 13, 2009

OI

Next week is gonna be a hectic week for me.

SO, to sum it up, today SUCKS.

Three bitches were playing poker card while I rarely touched those cards in my entire life. Not more than 20. One more was MISSING from the school today. What's more? He FFKed me. Im gonna ENJOY watching him TORTURE by the PEKA that we did today. By the way, I don't know what they were playing just now, something called chor dai di and 21 dian.

I felt so tired just now, SO, I slept 1 period in class. THEN, I wake up and play SEPAK TAKRAW with DESMOND KOO (who claimed that he is too MANLY to be gay). I am a FIRST TIMER though, somehow I SIMPLY kicked the BALL. AS EXPECTED, those bitches TURNED THEIR ATTENTION on me. They JOKED.

I also FOOLED with Chun Yeen's DSLR camera AWHILE. It has too MANY functions and capability, I don't know how should I get optimum settings to get a good photo. YIXIAN took the camera, keep shooting it around me, it makes me look like a CAMWHORE. YIXIAN U SUCKS.

THEN, I saw our responsible PKT (Suat Li) joined those bitches and played CHOR DAI DI. My first glance was when she was separating the cards. HOHOHOHOHO, as EXPECTED, our PKT is not only good in studies, she is also a PROFESSIONAL CARD PLAYER. When HOONG KIAT is reading this, I bet he is flying in the sky now.

THEN, I went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment