Thursday, November 12, 2009

List of Recent Imbalanced Events

Well, let's update everyone, yo? Some stuff just happened lately and I feel the urge to make then global news.

  1. I played Tap Tap on Chun Yeen's iPhone with Kuen Yee and apparently I lost. 2 rounds in a row. Well actually it's just that I am a newbie and I dunno when I should drag the notes. I was winning her all along until the end where you were supposed to drag the note for like 20 seconds. I missed it and Kuen Yee dragged the whole 20 seconds and won me. I'm still looking for a chance to seek revenge. But of course, a revenge rated U.


  2. Now Mr. Wong KK is trying to take every single period of the day in school as his Physics period, despite the fact that nobody really wants to listen to him. But I guess this is not a surprise for us.


  3. Chun Yeen brought Monopoly for us to have some fun. Halfway through the game all the players just combined into two teams and fought one-on-one. So basically we had two players owning money more than the bank and with half the map filled with their own properties. We even ran out of houses to place on the board. And after a few hours we can't finish the game, so we just gave up and kept it.


  4. Now, Han Xiang (I'm not sure about the correct name spelling) frequently visits our class. It wasn't official news yet but we all sort of know he has feelings for Li Ching. And they are quite close these few days. Hope they go along together, cuz in my opinion they do make a match.


  5. She came over to my class on Thursday! OmSG I'm fluctuating ASDASD :O:P:L:I:A:S:D:F HUAHUAHUATEEHEEHEE.


  6. Kyle brought his cello to school. Even better, he brought it to our class and had a live performance. He and Chun Yeen played the cello for nearly two periods. I only got to play half the first movement of a three-movement-duet cuz I don't wanna interfere when they are playing. They seem so indulged. By the way, Kyle's cello, costing about Rm 7000, is really a splendid cello.


  7. I went to Parkson with my mum! We went there mainly to get me a jacket for the Genting trip, and ended up buying two. And at really low prices. Parkson is having very big discounts right now. The best thing is, I managed to get a LEGO! It's from the series Power Miners and is a quite stylish mining vehicle. I'm not gonna reveal the price, but it's cheap after the discount.


  8. The Genting trip is just a few days away! I don't know what imbalanced things will happen with 42 of us going, including the all-famous S3X Gang. Wei Wen is coming to my place for an overnight on Sunday too! I will try my best to protect my virginity from being stolen during the trip. I must save it for someone else. Teehee.


Okay, that's all for now. There will be an update on our long-awaited Genting trip for sure. =D

Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment