Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Genting Trip Ep. 4

We rushed all the way to our respective rooms to collect our belongings and check-out. According to Tim Goh, those who are late in checking out will have to pay the hotel fees for one extra day. We had some vigorous exercise as we rushed up and down of the hotel grabbing our luggage and checking out at the check-out kiosk. THEN, we FINALLY saw DAENAVAN and TEVARYAN showing out themselves. Sian Wei bought a ice blended coffee from Starbucks, he teased me for buying some fancy kind of drinks which are not genuine to the likes of Starbucks. But still, it tasted good.

SO
, we went to Arcade again to have fun for the time we had left. We played a few rounds at this particular game where you use a mallet and smash the pad as hard as you can. Daenavan hit the hardest with a score of 75. We also went to play the hoops where you rapidly shoot basketballs and get points for getting the balls in the basket. Daenavan scanned his card for a game but the machine somehow didn't let him play, so he went away to check. When he got back to his machine, the game was available, and another guy was playing the game that Daena paid for. And for some stupid reason we just watched the guy perform(he was really good) and didn't say a thing about him stealing Daena's game. They won a total of 1709 tickets(which is pretty amazing) and redeemed it for two cups, two dolls (CJ7 if you know what it is), and a whistle for me. THEN, Timothy Goh called us to gather around the Mini Eiffel Tower at the indoor theme park. We took group photos there.




THEN, we walked to the Skyway Cable Car at Highlands Hotel. Me and Sian Wei took a DIFFERENT path than the others which is more efficient and shorter. Once again this showed our Wisdom. There's nothing much to say after this, we went down by gondola, and waited for our traveling bus. Chun Yeen made a smart move and squeezed into a gondola with Six-Of-Them.




While waiting for the bus, me and Wei Wen borrowed a somewhat French hat from Tevaryan and did some Jay's pose, those you see in his songs 牛仔很忙 and 爸,我回来了.




So, nothing much happened after we went back and reached 1U terminal. Ching Yeap, Wei Ying, Shao Wei, Mei Yen and Amy visited my cousin's outlet at 1U. They were SHOCKED by the items. So, while waiting for our parents, I let my belongings under my cousin's care and went back to the terminal again. Most were backed by now, its left me, Ching Yeap and six-of-them. So, me and Ching Yeap walked around 1U and searched for a better place for his mum to pick him up.

I was wondering, before half an hour, my mum told me that she will arrive in less than 5 minutes but yet I didn't received any calls from her. So, I predicted that she will be at my cousin's shop waiting for me. Well, my guess came true. Can you call this a bond between mother and child? Hmm? So, my mum went shopping to buy some groceries. While waiting, I went Starbucks again to get ice blended mocha to release my stress. So, we went back after this. BUT, we got stuck in a bloody traffic jam for 2 hours. I think I am the latest one to reach home by 8pm, and SOMEONE even replied my SMSes with blanks and with zero sincerity. But, I'm over it.

I am a good guy after all.
The End.



P/s: Photos added are taken from JoFan, Nicholas Lim, and Chun Yeen. Thanks for the great photos, I only took abit, hope Nicholas and JoFan won't mind. More photos are available at Nicholas Lim, JoFan, Chun Yeen and others' profile on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment