Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Genting Trip Ep. 3

We picked up our luggage and belongings at Theme Park Hotel and went back to our rooms at First World. It was really a long distance between these two hotels and ChengZhi kept on complaining that his legs are tired. But as Ching Yeap has said, when is ChengZhi not tired?

There are 6 rooms all at the 20th floor in First World for us, 1 room being able to fit in 2 people. Me and Wei Wen shared the same room with room number 20922. All of us washed up and changed our clothes, which were soaked by rain water. Then, we went down for dinner. For dinner, Wei Wen and Ching Yeap went for McDonald's, while ChengZhi, Daenavan, Tevaryan, Yee Jan, Hoong Kiat and me went for KFC. The 6 of us ordered a total of 17 pieces of chicken, with everyone getting 3 pieces each except me and Ryan. I shared a piece with him. Each of us had a coke as well, but Ryan chose coffee instead. He emptied about 3 sugar bags into the coffee cup, and it tastes disgustingly sweet. q=_=p

After dinner we met up with Six-Of-Them. They were queuing up for the bumper car, which I had a ride earlier in the afternoon. Of course, you can't find this in Ep. 2, because ChengZhi(the poster of Ep. 2) went to check in at First World and didn't get to ride. The rest of the S3X gang got in the line to play the bumper car with Six-Of-Them but I didn't. I thought cutting line was a bad idea. And also by that time I found out Kuen Yee was not feeling well and Suat Li our dear 二嫂 asked if I could grab some Panadol. So I just went up to my room at First World to grab the 11 cans of beer in our bags (originally 12 but I drank one on the bus, remember?). Then, I went to the 77 mart and brought some Panadol ActiFast. Then I brought it all up to Lie Keat's room at Theme Park Hotel, room number 6283. I had a short rest there and took a tablet of Panadol to get rid of the minor headache I was having.

After a while, I went to Tim Goh's room, room number 6272 as there was where our party was supposed to be held. Shortly after everyone was there. Tim Goh retreived 4 cans of beer from my mum earlier on, so added with those I brought, we had 15 cans of beer. Everyone was squeezed into Tim Goh's room and having their own fun.




Wei Wen
and Ching Yeap took a can of beer each and played Cheat using poker cards with Six-Of-Them. They were daring those who cheated, and at one point Wei Wen was dared to stand up and announce "我的屁股很圆!". At one point, Yi Xian was also dared to shout "I love Kuen Yee~!". Of course, both of them did it. Nicholas took a can of beer, and after drinking half a can he got his face all red. Daenavan said he's gonna try some beer for the first time in his life but in the end he didn't even tried a drop of it. Me, ChengZhi and Yee Jan just sat on the floor drinking beer and chatting. The three of us took in 3 cans each continously. ChengZhi felt tired after that 3 cans, but I believe it's not because of the alcohol, it's a matter of physical health. Yee Jan and I are probably the best drinker of all. We took in 3 cans and was still perfectly normal, not even a spot of red on our face. I also drank some beer from Yi Xian's and Ching Yeap's can. That makes me survive almost 5 cans a day! xD Wei Wen became very quiet after he finished his beer.




Chun Yeen can also feel that the alcohol is affecting him, and he stopped drinking. Ching Yeap, who's a first timer in alcohols, didn't go drunk after quite a few cans(which is really good for a first timer), but he was starting to get high. We also got 2 complaints from the person next door for being too noisy.

At about 2.30am ChengZhi decided to go back to his room and sleep, but Ching Yeap, Wei Wen and Six-Of-Them still wanted to have fun. They went back to their room, and Ching Yeap was starting to do some imbalanced stuff while Wei Wen just sat aside and be a quiet observer. I left them there and went back to our room at First World with ChengZhi, Yee Jan and Hoong Kiat. Hoong Kiat went back to his own room while me and Yee Jan stayed in ChengZhi's room for awhile. ChengZhi bathed once more, put on some leisure clothe and the three of us lied on the bed and chatted for some time. It was 3am and Wei Wen and Ching Yeap still hadn't came back. So I just went back to my own room and slept. By 4am I was waken up by Wei Wen's call. He politely said "Sorry, Sian Wei, what is our room number again?" I told him it's 20922 and after some time he rang the doorbell. I just opened the door for him and went back to sleep.

By 8.00am, Wei Wen was already awake, bathed and changed. And I found out that he cannot climb or crawl onto bed. Instead, he must jump and leap onto the bed, which makes me a victim as the bed shakes whenever he lands on it. I got up and bathed too. And Wei Wen even got the opportunity to watch me brush my teeth. I totally amused him with the amazing velocity and acceleration of my hand. Ching Yeap was also ready by then, and I heard from him he slept at 6am and woke up after 2 hours sleep. ChengZhi was being a pig and wanted to sleep on. I can't reach Daenavan and Ryan, so the three of us just went to Theme Park Hotel to meet Six-Of-Them. Then we had breakfast back at fast food outlets in First World Plaza. All of them chose McDonald's while me alone went to Burger King. Eating alone is no fun. =( I finished quickly and went down to McDonald's to meet them, only to see them just done buying their breakfast. And halfway through breakfast ChengZhi called and said he's coming. Yee Jan and Hoong Kiat called too, and they were WAITING for us to join us for breakfast. And they were quite stunned when they found out we were already eating. So I made a good deed and go pick them up back at the First World Hotel lobby.

After breakfast we went to the arcade at Highlands Hotel. Chun Yeen was going to bring us up using escalators, but I won him this time. I just brought everyone and use the elevator, which is must faster and convenient. Kuen Yee and gang tagged along too. The arcade no longer uses tokens but instead uses cards with credits in them. Ching Yeap and a few others were getting high over the Comet Catcher, where you control a basket to catch falling balls. It was really an easy game, and beating the score earns you a lot of tickets. I didn't play and just watched. You think I'm unsporting? Yeah maybe I am, but ChengZhi's WORSE. He went back to First World to grab some coffee off Starbucks, and what's better, he went back to his room only to find he doesn't have the card key.

We played at the arcade till near 12pm. That's the time we were supposed to check out, and we are going to have a Rush Hour scene. Wanna know more? Stay tuned for Ep. 4!
To be continued.


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment