Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Genting Trip Ep. 1

16th of November is 4S3's very own class trip to Genting, and everyone is feeling excited about it. On the night before the trip, 15th of November, Wei Wen and Ching Yeap came over to my house for an overnight. Wei Wen arrived at 8pm and Ching Yeap at 9pm. We just dashed up to my karaoke room for karaoke session. In fact, this is the first time I've been to my karaoke room and actually approached the karaoke machine. We sang lots of song, including many Jay Chou's songs like 发如雪给我一首歌的时间不能说的秘密. It's hard to admit this but Wei Wen is really good at singing. His 洋葱 and 爸,我回来了 is really mesmerizing. Me and Ching Yeap also sang Linkin Park's In The End and Numb.

At 11.00pm we decided to leave the karaoke room as it's too late to sing. We had a small chat at my computer room then Ching Yeap used my computer. He lied to Daenavan and told him he is in the second batch to take the bus and go to Genting tomorrow, while actually he is in the first batch. Miraculously (important word), Daenavan suspected what Ching Yeap said and checked with Chun Yeen, so Ching Yeap failed to trick him. Ching Yeap continued to use the computer when me and Wei Wen decided to sleep. My bed was big enough to fit the three of us! It was about 1am when I'm lying on my bed with Wei Wen beside me while Ching Yeap was still using my computer. Then things started to blur.. . . . . . . . .

I woke up when Ching Yeap's and Wei Wen's alarm went off at the same time at 5am. Wei Wen had an exclusive taste and chose 王妃 by 萧敬腾 as his alarm ringtone. And the first thing Wei Wen did when he got up is to complaint my snoring made him couldn't sleep. We started taking turns to wash up and change. I also stuffed 4 cans of beer into Ching Yeap's bag and 8 into mine. The remaining 12 cans will be brought to Genting by my mum.

We took off from my house at 6.45am with my dad as our driver. First, we turned to Catholic High School to pick up Wei Ying, then we headed for One Utama's bus terminal. Everything was fine till 8.00am when everyone boarded the bus and the bus took off.




I sat with Tevaryan with Daenavan and ChengZhi behind me. Wei Wen and Ching Yeap sat further back with Six-Of-Them. They were having dares. They dared Amy to do a catwalk and even dared Ching Yeap to greet an old uncle and show him a stupid face. I didn't bring any water, and at around 8.30am I was too thirsty. And then I did something smart. I just took out a can of beer from my bag, opened it and drank it. It's quite a unique experience to drink beer early in the morning. And don't worry, I'm not a cheap ass that gets drunk from one single can of beer.

The bus arrived at Genting Skyway Station before 9am. And of course, we were there to take the cable car up to Genting. Wei Wen, Ching Yeap, Daenavan, Tevaryan, me and a random stranger who kept quiet for the whole cable car trip was squeezed into a single gondola.




We had some crap talking like we usually do along the trip, but ChengZhi didn't say a word for the whole trip. Of course, this means he is SCARED when traveling high up in the sky and is AFRAID of heights! Cheap noob.

We arrived at Genting around 9.30am. We took some idiotic photos just to warm ourselves up for the more imbalanced things that's going to happen in the next few hours.




You wanna know what happens after this? Stay tuned for Ep. 2. xD
To be continued.


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment