Saturday, November 14, 2009

Feel Good Days

Howdy! These recent few days had been EXCELLENT for me, unlike for the guy who posted below. So, I'm gonna share all these stuff that made my recent days so happy!

First off, if you had been reading my last post, you should know I bought a LEGO. Well, I finally started assembling it. Believe it or not, I finished the whole thing in less than 45 minutes! And I didn't even used the professional method where I group the parts into categories based on colours. I just dig whatever I need from a big plastic bag. 45 minutes is really quite fast, but I guess everyone expects nothing less from Salty. =)

Here you go, photos of my new LEGO toy. It's a phone camera, so bear with the blurness. Come over to my place to get a closer look!

It's a digging vehicle, used for mining somehow.

This is the vehicle together with the cute little monster included in the box. Apparently, its name is Sulphurix.



Apart from the LEGO, another happy thing is I finally got Streamyx! All along I was using IzziNet, a broadband Internet service because my area has no telephone line. And believe me, IzziNet sucks. All these months I had been suffering from slow Internet speed and constantly being insulted as a LAGGER (especially by a few female dogs). Now, I finally got a 1 Mbps line! My dad was planning to get 2 Mbps actually. I was a little disappointed but I guess 1 Mbps is still better than my old Internet service. So now, no more lags when gaming, no more loading at youtube, no more 5kb/s download speed!

Oh yeah, on my most recent cello class, Mr Chan called me to play a new movement of a duet. I haven't played that one before and was doing spontaneous sight reading, but turned out I did pretty well and Mr Chan just picked up his cello and played the duet with me, even though it's my first playthrough. Turns out I am pretty good in sight reading and on-the-spot playing, eh? I know, this seems unimportant but it still boosts my mood. =)

Classs trip is just 2 days away! That really makes me excited. I prepared 12 cans of Carlsberg beers for the heck of it. Hope this trip will be imbalanced! And I hope ChengZhi doesn't chicken out on any of those thrilling rides.

Okay, that's it for the update. xD


Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment