Thursday, November 26, 2009

Last Warfare

Weapons firing, we're hiding.
Trying to rebuild the sandcastle of our childhood memories.
The blood-drenched military outer-garment.
Failed to raise my hands.

Smoke fills the air, I'm thinking of ice creams.
Drinking cokes with buddies for the whole summer.
I put aside my guns, recalling the school that we graduated together.
Forcing myself to suppress the tears.
The repetitive mocking sound.
This forest is enshrouded with hostility.
Troops abandoned their position, you importuned me to follow their tracks.
How can I forsake you alone?

I'm staying by your side,
Holding back my tears.
Sometimes things cannot be change.
You are sobbing quietly, exhausting.
Refuse to let me remind you about the old memories.

I will accompany you,
For the last distance.
You collapsed in my arms.
You slept, I tried my best to awake you.
And failed to halt my tears.



HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE JUST A TRANSLATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment